Personal Hypnotherapy Sessions – Invest in your health and wellbeing
Hypnosis is a natural trance state (the alpha state) and everyone egoes in and out of it a number of time a day and during the night. When you daydream or your mind wanders off to another time or place – day dreaming, thinking, etc. Or, when you’re totally focused, such as watching TV or a movie, studying, driving a car, playing computer games,etc. These are all examples of everyday natural trance or hypnosis.
It is in this natural state the inward focus of the mind increases so that the subconscious mind becomes more receptive and responsive to positive suggestions and ideas. This is the way you can make positive changes much more easily.
More About Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy
Hypnosis is like the relaxed mental state we experience between wakefulness and sleep, indicated by the same alpha brain wave patterns as hypnosis. As well as occurring naturally many times each day, hypnosis can be brought about intentionally, usually through focusing exercises and/or relaxation. You can take yourself into hypnosis (self hypnosis) or have a professionally qualified hypnotherapist assist and guide you, hleping you achive your goals.
When you’re in hypnosis it is not like being asleep or unconscious (a popular misconception) because you are very aware while you are experiencing it. You will hear the hypnotherapist’s voice and other sounds, and you are able to come out of hypnosis at any time, if you needed or wanted to. You can speak, if necessary, and more (answer questions, scratch your nose, etc). You are in full control at all times. But, when you are so relaxed, you’ll probably just want to keep on realxing and enjoy! .
Hypnotherapy (hypnosis + therapy) can powerfully assist you in many ways to make positive changes in your life. It can help you with your work, your relationships / personal life, your sport, your health, your learning, your spiritual development, and more. Suggestions accepted by the subconscious mind can also have a very therapeutic effect on the mind and body. And many of the issues we deal with are backed up by anecdotal or scientific reseach.
Hypnotherapy has been likened to meditation, and while both allow you to achieve similar levels of relaxation, there is a very major difference:
- With meditation – you are usually attempting to “empty” or clear your mind, letting go of everyday thoughts and worries.
- With hypnotherapy – the hypnotherapist gives you appropriate, positive suggestions, using techniques that can assist you to achieve your goals. So instead of “emptying” your mind, you are powerfully focused on positive ideas and goal orientated suggestions.
There are many reasons why we do something which we now no longer want to do. E.g. keep smoking and/or eating, lack motivation or confidence, have a phobia, or have a behaviour issue wewant to get rid of or reduce. And there are a number of ways of dealing with each of these with hypnotherapy, as it is not only a science, it’is also an art. And the knowledge, experience and the skill of the hypnotherapist can go a long way to ensuring a positive outcome for you.
It is also important that as a client, you maintain a positive outlook about achieving your goal, and be willing to do what it takes to achieve it, is also important.
The reality is that we are all different. We each respond differently to situations, and so it is with hypnosis. Some people can achieve their goal within 3-4 sessions, whilst others need more help. That is part of being the unique person you are. However, with Hypnotherapy, it usual takes a much shorter time (i.e. less sessions than with some other ‘talking’ therapies) to make positive changes. Therefore change can be veryceffective, only needing a few sessions so is cost effective.
Hypnotherapy can be used for many things – it has a very broad application base. It has been used for many years with medical treatment – it was accepeted as a viable therapy by the British and American Medical Associsations back in the 1950’s. There is a hypnotherapy clinic for IBS at a hospital in Manachester.
Learn More About The Different Uses For Hypnotherapy
These are just some of the many uses we have for Hypnotherapy, and there are many more.
- Behavioural changes: Improve motivation and focus, relieve stress, improve confidence, stop smoking, lose weight, increase creativity, stop procastinating, get rid of anger and road rage, and more.
- Sport: Skills and concentration improvement, getting over blocks or performance fears, and more.
- Phobias: Anxiety, etc. Phobias: flying, public speaking, spiders, heights, elevators, needles, agoraphobia, claustropobia, etc.
- Habits: Stop smoking, nail biting, bed wetting, hair pulling, and more.
- Education: Improve study habits and memory, increase learning, get rid of exam nerves, focus, and more.
- Childbirth: Fertility, pregnancy, birthing training, fears, recovery, lactation, and more.
- Health and medical: Relaxation, healing, dentistry, chronic pain management, hemophilia, burns, emergencies, stress, asthma, psoriasis, phantom limb pain, coping with treatment, and more.
- Children: Get on better with other kids and family, increase confidence, deflect bullying, stop nail biting and bed wetting, and more.
- Creating Confident Kids programme – This programme will enable parents to help their child to get on better with siblings and other kids, increase confidence and motivation, feel better about school, improve study, deflect bullying, stop nail biting and bed wetting, etc. and more
If you have something you think could be helped with this powerful therapy please get in touch.
Wnat to know what it will cost? CHevck out our fee structure here
Book your FREE 30 minute, no obligation, consultation now.... .
180 Lincoln Road
(09) 8377 877